Twisted Stitcher

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Progress

Progress has been made on the KoolAid yarn. I had it all balled up the other day.
Then I plied it together, one strand of blue/green with one strand of red/blue. I had no idea it would look like this.
I happen to love it a lot, and I'll probably have enough to do something large with it, maybe a shrug.... But I still have to ply the rest together, and the rest is sitting here... Yes, there it is, waiting to be plied into something useful. Right there above the many, many, many boxes of photos waiting to be compiled into the "big project" of the summer. Right now we are taking bets as to what gets done first. And you guys don't even know the other major project rolling around in my head!

1 Comments:

  • I LOVE your beautiful experiment!! That yarn really did come out just lovely!!! Glad you like it!!

    MJ

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home