Twisted Stitcher

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Once per week...

Apparently, I post once per week on Wednesdays. I had no idea I was so consistent, at least for the last three weeks. But we all know that can change, so don't expect a post next Wednesday!

I have spent some time with my wheel this week. I have spun up about half of the gray Teasdale from Estes. It is so fun, I can't even describe it. Anybody that wants to can come on over and play. No picture of the results, because if I got up to take a picture now, I would surely get sidetracked by this....

which is, to the ones of you sharp enough to catch it, not one bit further along than it was before. Don't even bother trying to find the differences in the photo. There aren't any!

No other news right now, but if you know anyone who needs a 1989 Mustang hatchback with a missing right front fender, I know where you can get one.

1 Comments:

  • Lisa, I'm working on getting a good picture of it. Yeah, we bought the metro, I think it's cute, Megan is warming up to it. We had to have the radio fixed, so that has improved her attitude a little. Wait until she sees the great savings on gas, then Ithinl she'll love it a lot.

    By Blogger Linda, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home