Twisted Stitcher

Friday, June 09, 2006

Slooooow day at work...

It's so slow here, I get to update you guys on what's happening.

Not much.

I did get a little more done on the dragonfly socks, which I can't show you, since I have no camera here. But really, they are coming along nicely.

The Trek sock will be going to Knit in Public Day, and pictures of that event, along with the llama shearing at Ellen's will be posted either Sunday night or Monday, depending on just how tired I am.

An update for you about my sister, who I helped cast on for socks while I was in Chicago in February. She has one sock done, except she had to rip out part of it because she made the foot too long the first time. And she's having some issues re-doing the toe. She had a small mishap and the decreases were formed on the top and bottom of the sock, instead of the sides. but I am very proud that she is so far along. Yay, Karen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home