Twisted Stitcher

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Knit in Public Day

Not my idea, but a great one...

Heard about via Franklin's site. Which by the way, is very funny. Here in Colorado Springs, we will be meeting on Saturday June 10th at Acacia Park downtown at 9 am.

The festivities last until we leave, who knows when that will be. Bring a lawnchair or picnic blanket, food and drink if you want to, and of course, your knitting.


There are tons of places within easy walking distance for coffee and food, there are nice big trees, and Uncle Wilbur's fountain, which may drive some of you nuts.

I hope to see you all there!

5 Comments:

  • I know he hs generic ones in his shop at his website. I guess we could add our city, but I don't know if he'll have time, since he's leaving the country soon.

    By Blogger Linda, at 9:39 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Linda, at 9:39 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Linda, at 9:43 PM  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 AM  

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home