Twisted Stitcher

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Perfitto!


Yep, you read it right. I am finished knitting the sweater and hat. The marvelous Mr. Ted E. Bear is modeling for me.

The pom-pom still needs to be done, but I can't find my pom-pom maker. I know I have one, but it seems to have gone missing.

I am so glad to be done. I have learned a ton from this experience.

I am really looking forward to meeting some other Colorado Knitting Olympians. Here' the party plan....

Saturday April 1st, let's get together at the Crowfoot Valley Coffee Shop in Castle Rock, CO. I think meeting there at 2 pm sounds about right. Please come on over, we will have a blast.

1 Comments:

  • Linda -
    How adorable! Good job on the sweater. I love the ladybugs.
    -Brie (KWA)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home