Twisted Stitcher

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sidelined

I've been temporarily sidelined. I am at the neckline shaping, and I am sort of confused by the directions. And I need to get my taxes done. So the two things have come together and forced me off the project for now. I really hope to get it all done tonight. Yeah, right.

I also have my son coming home from college for a little over a week, and my daughter and her friend coming home for the weekend. Do you think I have my house ready for that? If you said no, you would be right. I did do some grocery shopping, so nobody will strave.

1 Comments:

  • I stared at the pictures for a long time before the directions clicked...the right side will be seamed together...the left side you are making two facings one longer than the other...for the buttons and the fake buttonholes you will crochet later...still weaving in ends...sidetracked like you...realized DD2's BD is next week...quick cast on for the perfect scarf (the gecko scarf from Morehouse Farm)...we WILL finish...we WILL finish...we WILL finish!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home