Twisted Stitcher

Sunday, February 19, 2006

One Week Left

Only one week left until the end of the Knitting Olympics. I am working on finding a good place for The Colorado Closing Ceremony Celebration. I will keep you posted.

Here is a picture of my event as it looked last night at 1 am when I gave up and went to bed. Note the Dove dark chocolate hearts. They have been an essential part of the process. There has been some wine involved, but not too much yet.


Here is a picture of the body of the sweater. I have two of three bands of bugs done, so I'm thinking this can be done. It is definitely an endurance event, not a sprint. After the body, two small sleeves with only one band of bugs each. I have not blocked the swatch, so I am still thinking that blocking will rid it of any unevenness. No sweat.






I think sweat happens when I try the steeks.

1 Comments:

  • Linda-I am a little further than you...almost done all the knitting...I get faint think about all the ends to weave in...let alone the steeking...
    I will warn you...on the cap...if I had it to do over again...I would NOT use size zero for the bug band and then change to size two...I MIGHT try it with size one and then change to two but I would probably do the whole thing with size two...even if I had to stitch the top of the band to the outside of the cap...
    Aren't they cute, tho?
    Betsy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home