Twisted Stitcher

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Knit Shops


Ok, good news. It looks like I will need to go on a yarn diet!

Now, that normally doesn't sound right, but it looks like I'll be in Vienna, Austria this time next year! Because we are on a tight budget already around here, and I'll probably have to get a second job to pay for the trip, I'd better think about spending less on yarn. But oddly enough, this thought is not upsetting.

I'm still going to Estes Park, and I'll still spend some money there. But I think I will be able to keep the purchasing reasonably small.

After all, I have to save money for the yarn shops in Vienna and Prague.

There had better be some!

1 Comments:

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home