Twisted Stitcher

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Some Finished Objects

It's so nice to be able to report that some things are actually done!



The new job I have has been seriously cutting into knitting time. I love the new company I am with, but the training department frowns on knitting in class, I can't imagine why ... I am hoping that once I get good at the job, I'll be able to knit at work again.

Back to the knitting. I finished two scarves for a friend, and a pair of socks for another friend. I also started a moebius scarf for... are you ready?... ME.

It's going to have beads, which is something new for me to try. The Knitting Olympics are still inspiring me to be more adventurous in my knitting. I'm not totally fearless, but I'm working on it!

2 Comments:

  • Ooh - love the greens for your Moebius scarf and in the socks! Lovely! And the other FO's look great as well!

    Thanks for the invite to the closing party this weekend, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. :( Take lots of photos!

    By Blogger Sheri, at 8:11 PM  

  • I HAVE SWITCHED FROM THE MOEBIUS TO HOODED SCARVES....MADE A SUEDE CROCHETED HOODED SCARF FOR MY MOTHER FOUND ON THE NET....HAVE JUST STARTED A PANOBA FOUND @ BERROCO.COM/EXCLUSIVES IN A BRIGHT YELLOW YARN BEE PITTER PATTER. HAVE ALSO FOUND A BUNNY BUDDY BLANKET AT LIONBRANDS NET...AM THINKING ABOUT MAKING SEVERAL UP FOR OUR CHURCH BAZAAR....HOW SOON WILL YOU BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE FRIDAY MORNING GROUP @ PIKES PERK? HAVE A GOOD DAY...VERALYN

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home