Twisted Stitcher

Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Monday!

Yes, believe it or not I am happy this Monday. I wasn't until the mail was brought in, up until then it was a boring, normal, icky Monday. But I love mail, and especially mail from my son at bootcamp. We got 3 letters today, so I am a very happy Mom. He's doing fine, things are going about how he expected, and he is not sick anymore. Yay!

Speaking of bootcamp, here is a picture of the sweater. Again, the color on this picture is showing up a much brighter red than the cranberry color it really is. Someday when I remember, I will take a better picture in natural light. That should help. I am knitting both sleeves at once so that all of the increases and decreases happen at the same place on both sleeves. I have about 10" done. He is about 47% done with bootcamp, I am about 15% done with sweater. I am using the sleeves as 25% of sweater theory.

My friend Anne said sweater sleeves are about one third of a sweater. I will continue to use the more conservative figure, thereby tricking myself into thinking I need to go a little faster. I'm not worried. Yet.

1 Comments:

  • Just keep knitting, just keep knitting, knit, knit knit!

    (sung like on Nemo)

    By Blogger MJ, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home