Twisted Stitcher

Monday, March 03, 2008

What a slacker!

I've decided to go ahead and finally post again. Ravelry has been taking up a lot of time, and I can hardly believe was the end of last May that I wrote last.

OK, I can't really blame Ravelry for all of that time, hence I've been a real slacker.

There's no way to catch everybody on everytime that's happened in a year. I have gotten quite a bit done, knit- and crochet-wise. I'll try to get the photos up. I did get a couple posted over on the Photos page. But I have forgotten to take pictures of some of the stuff.

Right now I'm just finished with my daughters flip top mittens and will be starting on my sons as soon as I get off the computer. I have to swatch for his, since the yarn isn't something I've worked with before. It's a wonderful soft charcol gray alpaca...yum.

I'll try to be better at posting, but you know me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home