Twisted Stitcher

Thursday, August 24, 2006

More Progress

First of all, there has been knitting. Here's a picture of the new dragonfly socks. I went up to a 2.5mm size needle, which changed the stitch count, so I had to refigure how to fit the pattern into that. I am not sure I'm going to like how they look, but I do like how fast they are coming along. I have tried the sock on, it seems now to be a little loose. I'll hold judgement on the size for a little bit longer. Lord knows I do not want to rip these out again!
 
Progress on the garden:
 
It may not look like much to you, but I know how bad it looked before, and this is so much better. We still have a bunch of branches and bushes and so on from the back yard to turn into mulch. Once that is done, we can mulch the new flower beds and call it a day for the major landscaping. That will be a good day. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home